College Courses: Admission Requirements
- 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- ACT Score of 19 or Higher or SAT equivalent (the ACCUPLACER placement exam is also accepted)
- Complete the online application (with application fee). Returning Non-traditional Students must contact the Oakstone Guidance Office of their intention to continue with coursework annually.
- Submit an official high school transcript to Oakstone Academy
- Submit ACT/SAT/AccuPlacer scores
- Information about the AccuPlacer exam can be found at this link.