College Level Course Admission is open to students entering the 8th Grade through 12th Grade and has been admitted as either a Full Time Oakstone Student or Non-traditional Student status.
To participate, students must meet the following requirements:
- 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- ACT Score of 19 or Higher or SAT equivalent (the ACCUPLACER placement exam is also accepted)
To apply for the admission as either a Full Time Oakstone Student or Non-traditional Oakstone Student
- Complete the online application (with application fee). Returning Non-traditional Students must contact the Oakstone Guidance Office of their intention to continue with coursework annually.
- Submit an official high school transcript to Oakstone Academy
- Submit ACT/SAT/AccuPlacer scores
- Information about the AccuPlacer exam can be found at this link.
Oakstone through its University partners seeks to provide a quality private education to students throughout the nation and US families overseas serving in the Armed Forces or engaged in Missionary Based or Home School learning environments.
For More information concerning eligibility contact:
Oakstone Academy, Upper School
939 Club Drive
Westerville, Ohio 43081
Kevin Brackman, Guidance Officer